Everyone’s mouth feels dry from time to time. When the feeling doesn’t go away you may have a saliva production problem. This problem is most commonly known as dry mouth. Here is a list of possible symptoms you may be experiencing if you have dry mouth:
- Sticky, dry feeling in your mouth.
- Trouble swallowing food.
- Burning sensation on your tongue.
- Dry feeling in your throat.
- Cracked lips.
- Reduced ability to taste things.
- Sores in your mouth or on your tongue.
- Bad breath.
- Difficulty chewing and speaking.
If you feel like you struggle with one or more of these symptoms, give Power Ranch Dental a call at (480) 988- 2282. We would love to answer any and all questions you may have about dry mouth.