Tip to Help with Gum Disease Gilbert, AZ
There are many ways that we can avoid gum disease and keep your smile healthy. Here are some easy tips to remember when you are moving about your daily oral hygiene routine:
- Brush thoroughly, at least twice a day, preferably in the morning and in the night.
- You should spend two whole minutes brushing your teeth.
- Use anti-plaque toothpaste to help protect your teeth from decay and possible gingivitis.
- Rinse thoroughly after brushing top get rid of bacteria in hard-to-reach places.
- Floss everyday to help avoid bacteria build-up.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Avoid sugary snacks.
- Maintain regular dental visits.
For more information about gum disease, give Power Ranch Dental a call at (480) 988- 2282. We would love to answer any and all questions you may have.