Dental basics: When to see a Dentist Gilbert, AZ
When to see the dentist
To prevent gum disease and other health problems, you should schedule regular dental cleanings, and exams. However, if you notice any of the following signs or symptoms, contact your dentist right away:
- Red, tender or swollen gums.
- Gums that bleed when you brush and floss.
- Gums that begin pulling away from your teeth.
- Loose permanent teeth.
- Changes in the way your top and bottom teeth align with each other.
- Unusual sensitivity to hot and cold.
- Persistent bad breath.
Always remember that early detection and treatment of problems with your mouth and teeth can help ensure you a lifetime of good oral health. If you would like to schedule a free consultation with our dentist, give Power Ranch Dental a call at (480) 988- 2282.