Home Remedies for Gingivitis Gilbert, AZ
Home care plays a very key role in preventing and reversing gingivitis. Here are some great tips you can use at home:
- Get regular dental cleanings
- Use a soft toothbrush and replace it every three to four months.
- Consider an electric toothbrush. This may be better at removing plaque for you.
- Brush your teeth twice a day, or, if you can, after every meal and snack.
- Floss at least daily.
- Use an antiseptic mouthwash, if recommended by your dentist.
- Use an interdental cleaner, such as a pick or dental stick specially designed to clean between your teeth.
- Do not rely on tartar- control toothpaste to do the job to brushing and flossing.
If you have any questions for us about home, dental remedies, give us a call at (480) 988-2282. We look forward to meeting you soon!